14 July 2009

Upon Reflection...

I just had a fantastic interview with Ron Davis for a podcast that will be posted soon at http://www.glamourapprentice.com/podcast. I will post the direct link once it's live. I was asked some surprising, interesting and philosophical questions regarding my approach and outlook as an artist and photographer.

I can't get over how much that helped me to reflect and to reach within to illustrate why I do what I do, why I do it how I do, and how I view others' work. I think that's an exercise I will perform myself at regular intervals, or especially when I get frustrated in any way.

I had no problem vocalizing my appreciation for the wide variety of models that I work with. Each one is special and each brings out something new in me. I seek to glorify what makes each of them wonderful to me.

I sincerely appreciate that Ron reached out to me for this podcast and am humbled by the chance to share my philosophy with others.

1 comment: